04 August 2005

Feedback

What a wonderful surprise to see a pic of my son 2nd Lt. Bradford Labine doing his best to help - bless all of you.
Betty

Hello,

My name is Peggy Durden and I am from Collinsville, Texas. I was just wondering if there was any way you could give me some information. By accident, I came upon a picture that you posted by Kevin Bromley. It was of PVT. William Davenport of Alpha Battery, 4th Battalion, 1st Field Artillery Regiment . I don't know him, but that was my late grandfather's name, and I was wondering, if by any chance, we might be kin in some way. Is there any information you can give me about him or an email address (or mailing address) where I could reach him? Is he in Iraq now? I have been mailing care packages to our military men and women and I would like to include him on my list if you can help make that possible. I would appreciate any help you might give me in this matter. Thank you for your time and trouble. Also, thanks for all the good things you do for our country! We appreciate it!

Sincerely, Peggy Durden


P.S. The picture I am talking about can be found at this website:

http://iraqpictures.blogspot.com/2005/05/pvt-william-davenport-of-alpha-battery.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey am glad u guys are psyched up and proud doing your 'duty' and 'mission' and fighting for freedom et cetera et cetera but as a 31 yr old 50% disabled vet n getting worst, let me tell u that if u dont pull your head out your duffel bag, bush and his lies will get u all killed and/or disabled as well
keep your kevlar low to the ground..oh strike that....ied might get u...go ordinance

04 August, 2005 21:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator Blogwise - blog directory eXTReMe Tracker
http://www.exittraffic.us/Links/addlink.php