08 August 2005

Thank You

Thank you so much for your Blog site. I just discovered it today and want to express my gratitude to you for posting these pictures (and your commentary) form our soldiers in Iraq. I know how hard it is to tell the story of what is really going on over there, as my wife is currently serving in Tikrit with the 42nd ID/PAO. Some of the photographers I know personally, while others I have heard about. It is great to see their work published for the world to see.

You are doing good works by getting these images out. I will recommend to everyone I know that they visit your Blog. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

Randy Lombardo
Scotia, NY

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that Iam so proud of all the man and women who are fighting for us. and i would like to give thanks to the people who set up this site. My big brother is there in Bagdad and I look at this site everyday I always hope I might see him on one of the photo's. it gives me a chance to see what is going on there. Again Iam so proud of
"THE AMERIAN SOILDERS"! they are so strong and brave! My prayers and thought are with them always!
Iam proud to be an American!

22 August, 2005 21:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator Blogwise - blog directory eXTReMe Tracker
http://www.exittraffic.us/Links/addlink.php