20 August 2005

Feedback

"Lou"
Subject: Iraq Pictures & News
To: veritas4us@yahoo.com


I really enjoyed looking at the pictures, and of course the captions. So true about the bias with our news media here in the USA. The pictures of our soldiers doing a lot of good things and those risking their lives do not get enough exposure.
I am a retired reservist with over 20 years total time, 5 years active and the rest in the National Guard.I retired after operation dessert storm in 1991. I wish I still in and in Iraq.
Hey, keep up the good work, be safe, and God bless you! If you need anything, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator Blogwise - blog directory eXTReMe Tracker
http://www.exittraffic.us/Links/addlink.php