13 July 2007

Army Leadership Failure


"I've never been in trouble in my life. All of my NCOs (noncommissioned officers) wanted to snag me up because they saw how hard I worked," former soldier Spencer Zitzevancih from Colorado Springs, Colo., said. After two tours of duty in Iraq, Zitzevancih came home with depression and thoughts of suicide. Army officials hospitalized him and later asked him if it would help him to be out of the military and he said yes. "The Army wants to save money on benefits," Zitzevancih said. He said he is "OK with the discharge. My problem would be that the Army lied. Personality disorder is a lifelong problem with personality and I didn't have that."
(Spencer Zitzevancih)
Scroll

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally know Spencer and would have to say that he is a great person. He rocks!

03 December, 2007 04:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i personally know spencer too he's the best hafe brother i could ask for.

25 September, 2008 15:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

I served with Z and know for a fact he busted his ass all the time and was treated like a lesser of a soldier because he didn't kiss ass as we know we could have to advance. he will always be a great friend to me and hopefully he feels the same about me. he's a champion and in my thoughts often. KILL! Kevin Conrad(conrad.kj@gmail.com) or facebook/myspace

17 August, 2010 04:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!
iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator Blogwise - blog directory eXTReMe Tracker
http://www.exittraffic.us/Links/addlink.php